A player needed for a pitboss game

Gavagay

Warlord
Hi there, I'm playing a pitboss game now outside of this commmunity and it looks like that one of our players isn't quite able to keep up with it. He asked me to find him a teammate and so, here I am.
The game is played with K-Mod v.1.39. It is primarily an improved AI mod which is irrelevant for our game as we have no AIs. But it also has some perfomance/balance/game mechanics improvements which I like.
Game settings: randomly generated map, seven civs, normal speed, standard size, big and small (with a patch which allows for luxury resources on small landmasses), huts on, events off, tech trading on (but we have a house rule limiting an amount of beakers which can be traded), tech brokering off, double-moves banned, spies allowed with all missions except "change civics/religion", war elephants allowed, ICBMs banned until sattelites, full diplo.
It's T90 now and civ in question is Peter of Russia (we are playing with generic leaders). The civ is in a very good position, both GNP and CY leader, clearly one of the major contenders, if not a favorite. The game itself looks extremely interesting and fun for now, at least from my perspective.
If you are interested, please post here or PM me. I can answer any questions you may have but my knowledge of game-specific information about this civ is limited as I'm playing for a different civ in this game.
I was asked to find a "teammate" but looking at how things going, you should be prepared to become a permanent sub.

PS http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2516 - a civstats page of the game, just in case.

Bumping up this thread... Former Russian player has officially retired, so if anyone steps up, he will be playing alone.

Thanks, HBHR, but no, we have already found a player.

Top Bottom