A sudden flood ruin my Maya start

myclan

King
We all know one key point of Maya start is to finish Mathematics not later than 51 Turn. During my game all are going well until a sudden flood strike my capital and ruin my new improved wheat farm and the monument in my capital. Trying to do my best but only finish Mathematics in Turn 52. Considering the huge snow ball effect of early game. It maybe better to prevent such a huge loss event in early game.

Or don't have farms!

We all know one key point of Maya start is to finish Mathematics not later than 51 Turn. During my game all are going well until a sudden flood strike my capital and ruin my new improved wheat farm and the monument in my capital. Trying to do my best but only finish Mathematics in Turn 52. Considering the huge snow ball effect of early game. It maybe better to prevent such a huge loss event in early game.
Does the one turn make that big of a difference? I've never played a super optimal maya game

Does the one turn make that big of a difference? I've never played a super optimal maya game
Maya's UA is based on year, not turn. One turn in the ancient era equal something like 60 years, so 60 turn in the information era. This can cost you your last GP.
Although I doubt it could loose you a game at that stage of the game.

For a normal player, aim for Mathematics not later than turn 61.

I did this run several years ago. It's not very often you can get something like a Great Artist or Musician in ancient times.

well if you turn all the events on you have to accept the good and the bad.... Would you have come here to make a post if you got a random 100 golden age points or 50 gold event?

Top Bottom