Absence Registry

I have some sad news. My daughter is in the hospital with a virus in her heart that’s pretty serious.

The left side of her heart is enlarged and isn’t pumping blood like it should. Unfortunately, because it’s a virus, there are only a limited number of things they can do.
We’ve got some of the best doctors in the region looking at her and a lot of people praying for her – but it’s still very scary, obviously.

Anyway – My activity around here is going to be pretty spotty. I can’t sit in the Intensive Care room all the time, so I’ll probably pop in-and-out – but I wanted you all to know what was going on if you have trouble getting in touch with Epsilon Team.

My wife and I are trusting God to take care of us no matter what, but of course all of your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
- Josh

I have some sad news. My daughter is in the hospital with a virus in her heart that’s pretty serious. ... My wife and I are trusting God to take care of us no matter what, but of course all of your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
- Josh
A prayer will be said for here fast and complete recovery.

I will be away from the 13/8/2007 to the 22/8/07

There has been a death in the family. I'm leaving tonight and will return on the 25th but Dutchfire and Theoden have Innovia covered.

Just found this. My condolances to you and your family.
Hope you have a safe trip.

:salute:

I've already notified my teammates of this, yet every team should be made aware:
Stacey and I are leaving on vacation either June 16 or June 23, and returning on July 13. My laptop does not support this game, therefore I won't be able to play during these weeks. I've offered to help Piffle search for an additional turnplayer, but I sincerely hope that an existing member can take over during these weeks. At the current pace of things, it will only be 3, possibly 4 turns that I'll miss.

Or perhaps Epsilon's UN build will complete before this becomes an issue? :mischief:

Top Bottom