Advanced City Tiles Limit

I agree with Sigurd.

In my actual game I send in each turn the citizen of Tonawanda to the hills to produce shields. Instead the (not activated) Governour switch them back to Tax Collectors without need.

And in Great Falls is an unwanted and absolutly unnessecary entertainer, who refuses to go back to work at his field... :confused:

I would also prefer if the game only automatically recalculate the city workforce at the event of the increasing city borders (as the unpatched game does).

Otherwise the Patch 8 works fine. :goodjob:

Does this patch also make strategic/luxury resource located in the new workable 3rd row count for buildings that require them within city limits?

Does this patch also make strategic/luxury resource located in the new workable 3rd row count for buildings that require them within city limits?

No - I'm afraid it doesn't. Neither do Forest in the "new" extended city limit-area contribute to city production when chopped down. What I have experienced so far is that the standard workable tiles still applies.

If I am understanding correctly the only way to make the larger city radius be dependent on improvement would be to use a hex editor to change flag in the exe, is that right? I wonder how hard it would be to add the option into the editor instead, I know that would still require a hex editor. But if anyone could give me some advice or steps for doing this I would be grateful.

Top Bottom