Affinities As Yields

Speaking from experience, I know for a fact that Awesome Affinities and Improved Affinities are incompatible with each other and that both broke in Civilization Beyond Earth from the patch that came the week before Rising Tide.

I'd really like to try these two together... but might have to settle for waiting until Riyka adds a similar idea to the Awesome Collection

After further testing, it appears the conflict is actually with a UI mod... So looking forward to playing these together later ;)

I'd really like to try these two together... but might have to settle for waiting until Riyka adds a similar idea to the Awesome Collection

After further testing, it appears the conflict is actually with a UI mod... So looking forward to playing these together later ;)
That post was written when neither were updated for Rising Tide. The Rising Tide versions can work together.

I'm hoping to make a mod (this week) similar to Awesome Affinities but with added Affinity levels (up to 25) but with quadratic level costs. I certainly hope it will play nicely with this great mod. It would be slightly better balanced (for late game) with Affinities as Yields vs alone (where high levels will be nigh impossible) or Affinities as Yields alone (where high levels in all three are nigh inevitable, which is the same problem with unmodded CivBERT).

Top Bottom