agreements and traits

meatball20

rockhound
This is the best version of diplomacy i've seen. espionage lacks playability though. If there s going to be another expansion will it include civ VI bonuses too? Traits lack playability on massive maps, so purchasing openings for more agreements with diplomatic points should be the way to go if there was a few national wonders to keep up. Starting with one or 2 slots is playable, too many and the game gets slow and easy while trading gets complicated. I recently discovered artifacts can be found in alien nests why not trading for the love of "drone command"? A trait that finds alien artifacts in culture spread or improving a resource or clearing masima. Improving espionage and resources by trading artifacts on the black market using diplomatic capitol and losing capitol by failing a mission should blow the game up. I only played BNW and archeology is there with great people only BE isn't there yet with those just satilliettes and affinity. Affinity and artifacts were mentioned in mods about being sparatic at least there free upgrades though. Although I find quests more sparatic and to simple at most especially espionage. Trade connections with the capitol and aquatic cities isn't there, why not? More money, less capitol dammit trump.

Top Bottom