1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

America!

Discussion in 'Strategy Section' started by crdvis16, Sep 27, 2019.

1. ridjack

ridjack King

Don't mind? A lot of times I'm practically begging them to.

"You want to a put a city... there? Where I can reinforce my troops more quickly and heal more easily? Please, be my guest!"

CrazyG likes this.
  2. azum4roll

azum4roll King

Easy warscore, capture bonus and exp for your army! Why not?

3. swapoer

swapoer Warlord

This strategy is so good.

I found that American has a starting location bias toward calendar resources, which is bad for tradition policy. Calendar resources require Bronze Working to cut down the forest. One more tech detour from Mathematic means higher risk of losing the Hanging Garden. In my most recent Immortal, I have to rush the Hanging Garden by cutting down several forests and buying several tiles before turn 80.

I think Stone hence and Pyramid are obvious choices, but I am no certain about Temple of Artemis and the one unlocked by Construction. Those two wonders are good, but the cost is very high considering we have 2 wonders from ancient era. The biggest problem is that 4 ancient wonders increase the cost of hanging garden by 60%, which would endanger the chance of getting that wonder.