An AI Conundrum... Trebuchets?

Veo

Chieftain
Has anyone with Warlords observed the AI's behavior with Trebuchets? Do the AI civs count them as seige weapons (building fewer cats) or City-attack weapons (building fewer swordsmen, etc.)?

Has the city taking AI been improved noticably?

I am also curious whether the AI knows to use the additions. Especially, great generals! Probably that was the most difficult part in the development of the add-on.

my girlfriend saw an AI using is Warlord in a war attached to another unit
I did not saw this in my game but i'm quite positive that the AI know how to use their general... *unlike in civ3*

Getting the AI to use warlords properly was the whole reason for the warlords expansion. They wanted them in the original, but didn't have the time to get them in there, so they had to wait.

I expect they'll be able to use them, but I doubt they'll be able to use them effectively.

If anyone has seen Solver's review at Apolyton he basically says that they will use them, but they won't go out of their way to protect them (and will use them in risky situations that result in their destruction).

Good, it's great then...
I was fearing that it would be like in civ3 where they were unable to make anything with a great leader... it was a shame really, now not only they use them but they use them in risky situation... at least we will see them use the warlords :)

Top Bottom