An improvement over Civ V

Zygmunt

Warlord
So does anyone have any good mods to recommend? Or do you most people play from the cave man complete start?

Just asking for good mods, i assumed not attended for the general discussion page

Even More Reports I usually have on: lets you access a demographics screen similar to the one in Civ V.

Rihla's Global Rankings: another Civ V-ish feature.

Zombies and Barbarians can Raze Capitals.

WMD City Razing.

Greatest Cities. With this one, at the start of each era, you can access a list of the greatest cities in the game, ranked.

Gedemo Pantheons.

Religion Expanded.

Tomatekh's Historical Religions.

Prismatic: Color and Jersey Overhaul: very helpful for games with lots of civs.

Extended Eras: good for people who feel the game is too slow.

Better Builders Charges Tracking.

Sailor Cat's Configurable Goody Huts.

Hillier Hills.

Better Trade Screen.

Great Works Viewer.

Customization VI.

Ok any mods that start at later dates then the stone age? Or are all these mods for the grand campaign?

Ok any mods that start at later dates then the stone age? Or are all these mods for the grand campaign?
You can have the game start in any era (Classical, Early Modern, Information, so on) that you want. Is that what you are talking about?

Last edited:
I meant are there any good scenarios, like early 1700s world, or 1550s world. when you start at any era you want im still assuming it's just with one city and a couple military units, right?

I meant are there any good scenarios, like early 1700s world, or 1550s world. when you start at any era you want im still assuming it's just with one city and a couple military units, right?
No, the amount of settlers and military units you have increases the later you start though I don't know by how much per era. You still have to settle, explore, and so on like normal. The game does have a few scenarios but they aren't that great.

Perfect answer, ill have to go back to Civ V or play Civ IV but not too often as i am close to sick of it

You might enjoy Historical Spawn Dates by Gedemon where you enter the game at the historical time your civ was founded. That means the game starts without you and you only join at a later date, sourrounded by well developped civs and are given some units and settlers to expand. Rival cities might rebel and join you.

Last edited:
You might enjoy Historical Spawn Dates by Gedemon where you enter the game at the historical time your civ was founded. That means the game starts without you and you only join at a later date, sourrounded by well developped civs and are given some units and settlers to expand. Rival cities might rebel and join you.

Sounds nice, i was in love with Civ IV for two years and then grew slightly sick of it so i only play it every once in a while. Civ V is ok, VI and that one custom mod that came with it had me pulling my hair out at 20 minutes. I couldnt just grasp the addiction

Top Bottom