World Congress Mods?

Askia Muhammad

Warlord
Does anyone know of any significantly overhaul-like mods for the world congress in Civ VI? I vastly prefer Civ V's congress system but I honestly can't go back and play Civ V. Its so ugly compared to Civ VI and the gameplay feels very slow. I also have come to realize the city state system in Civ VI was a huge upgrade over V.

Actuallly I strongly prefer the Civ VI congress. In V, I was always stuck to propose a resolution without angering someone or other.

The one thing I dislike the most in actual Civ6 world congress is the resource ban. Ais always choose not to give multiple copies an effect, but to ban one of your important luxuries. That's why I now pick up one of my luxuries to ban to try to gain a diplomatic point. But for some reason the 1-2 tries up to date weren't fruitful. (it was still one of my luxuries though)

Actuallly I strongly prefer the Civ VI congress. In V, I was always stuck to propose a resolution without angering someone or other.
I just miss hosting it and also being able to select the proposals. You could also more clearly guarantee votes (i know this is abstracted by diplomatic favor).

I liked that in Civ V, if you worked hard to cultivate relationships you could actually attempt to resolve or shut down military conflict peacefully (via proposing an embargo) that isnt possible in Civ 6. You have the slight option of an emergency which if you couldnt fight them to begin with isnt going to help you since the AI is a lame duck

Top Bottom