An Oddity and A Bug

ArcDM

Chieftain
When I start up a game or load a save my units that still can move are not auto selected. I could have sworn that it had a week before. It happens in no other mod (except R2R).
Also all great persons that spawn from techs are not spawning, most specifically the Gathering tech (gives one but not the second) and the great prophets.

I have Win7 64 with 16GB ram using v27
I have tried reloading the base game (from steam), reloading the mod, deleting Everything that has to do with 'civ' off of my computer, and deleted the cache. And now I am out of ideas.

This does happens sometimes. Just press "w" to get the next unit in line to activate. After that it should work normally again.

As for the Gathering Technology someone else could very well have reached Gathering before you, thus you'd only get the one all get and not the one only the first get.

Cheers

On my last try I was the only civ, unless it is possible for the barbarians to qualify.:lol:

Edit: Tried it without barbarians nor other civs, still no extra gatherer, but did find that 'turn played by AI' for only 1 turn did not progress my research (6 turns it stayed at the same progress point)

v28 worked until I loaded a worldbuilder save that was saved from same version, now its back to the same problem I have been having

Top Bottom