Animal Crossing Mafia - Town Wins

Night 3

Chapter 5: Failed Embrace

“Thank you for boarding Dodo airlines. See you again!” The flight intercom announced.

“Yeah yeah yeah..” For Timmy, this is a tune that he is sick of hearing. Like, Tommy, Timmy performed a vital service for Nook Inc., namely, ensuring that islanders can only go to approved destinations. He does his job well, but in some ways he’d rather live a more mundane existence. “Poor Tommy”, he thought, and he is worried. He can still recall the last conversation with his brother.

Tommy, I know you are scared. Please, just this time, the cargo had to be taken care of...
Just wait for the agent to come there and help you dispose the body…
I know but I can’t right now. I will come back as soon, promise.”

He wondered if Tommy was able to dispose the body and if his brother is okay. Not that he didn't care about his brother, or for his Uncle's corporation, but the price of failure on that front would be... high to say the least. He hasn’t heard back from him since then, though he still could see him.

“Tommy? Tommy? Where are you?” Timmy looked everywhere, but no sign of his brother. He frantically reached for his phone and called his cousin, Francine.

“Francine, where is Tommy?...
What you mean you can’t talk on the phone...
Villagers in your house right now? What the hell are they doing there? Calm down. Calm down.Where’s Tommy????
Uh huh…uh huh…..What text? Well you know I cannot get signal from Harvey’s…
okay I’ll check it now…”

“……..”

“Whaaaaaaaat?”

Before he could finish the phone call, Timmy is already off towards the beaches. Fudge! Fudge! Fudge! he muttered. After running for what seems to be eternity, he finally saw what Francine was talking about.

A fudging Wall! A line of impassible fences! Everywhere! Quickly running around them, LordArgon searched for a gap leading in.

"TOMMY!!! TOMMY!!" He started banging on the concrete wall. "CAN YOU HEAR ME??"

Timmy was able to hear somehow muffled shouting, but wasn't able to discern the words comprising it. Eventually, as he moved back and forth along the wall, the shouting grew fainter, almost as if the fence was extending even farther outwards from the beach.

"He’s dead. He’s dead. Well, not dead yet, but might as well be. Trapped...He’s dead…It’s all my fault…"

Timmy began to fall on his knees and break down…"My poor brother..All my fault."

“Well, well, well, what do we have here???”

Timmy recognized the voice, that annoying fowl, Blathers. He is followed by the whole village, well, almost the whole village. Tommy had had a part in ensuring that.

“Came to join your brother eh?” On the background, you can hear the villagers chant of "Slimeball! Murderer! Kill him! Evil Shmuck!"

Timmy retreated rapidly, finding himself up against the fence wall in sheer panic, shaking in sheer fear as Blathers approached.

"You know Timmy, I'm sure now that this is you and not your brother, every time you went around the corner, we came out of the trees and extended our picket fence line. It was trivially easy to do so, and you didn't even notice! And it'll be trivially easy for you to now join your brother."

The islanders advanced up to Timmy... and then moved past him? Suddenly, the islanders began carving out a two-wide gap in the fence wall, and began to push him deep into the hole as they expanded it inwards.

“Tiim..mmy…..Tiimm..mmmy” That voice from behind the wall started up again.

“Tommy?? Oh my god!! Tommy!! Tommy”…Timmy started banging again on the wall and scratching the wall as if he is trying to claw his way in, still being forced up against it.

Blathers smirked. “That’s right. I think he should join his brother. Hammers out everyone!”

With one giant and synchronous movement of Hammers and tiny little paws, Timmy was once again trapped, but this time by fences and not bodies.

“Tommy..Tommy. I’m here…I’m here”….Timmy quickly got up, blindly disorientated, and tried to run towards his brother and embrace him. Only to realize that he couldn't. He was to short to see over the fences, but he guessed that he was at least 3 rows of fencing away from his brother.

“Timmy…I…knew…you’d come get me…”

“I’m sorry Tommy….I’m sorry…I’m sorry..I’m sorry omg I’m sorry”.

Tommy started repeating Tommy’s words “I’m…sorry….I’m…sorry…I’m….sorry”

“No Tommy…shhhh..It’s gonna be okay….It’s gonna be okay…It’s gonna be okay..”

Tommy with a smile, looked in his brother's direction lovingly, and began to mumble, quietly and unheard, “It’s..gonna…be..okay…gonna be…okay. It’s…gonna be…okay”

It was quickly decided among those present that Villager had done the best job at trapping Timmy, and at closing the gap in the fence. The islanders then communally elected to allow Villager to open the Lost and Found Box first. And a good thing for them to, as there was only one item in there! I wonder what they got...

LordArgon's Role said:
Timmy - Mafia Goon

View attachment 566714

The more assertive of the Nookling twins and Tom Nook's presumptive heir, you and your brother Tommy have taken an active role in the Deserted Island Getaway Package, one of the most profitable ventures of Nook Inc. You stand in unity with Nook Inc., alongside your brother, however, besides your contribution to numbers, you have no special skills to bring to the table.

You possess no abilities besides your voice, your vote, and your ability to speak in the mafia quicktopic.

Mafia Win Condition: Equal or outnumber surviving town players.

Spoiler Exile Vote Count :

LordArgon - (8)
MarcherJovian
Villager
Synsensa
Rakkoon
Nutella23
JohannaK
Cuthillius
Hollowkatt

Johanna - (3)
IamNanook
Daisycloud
LordArgon

Cuthillius - (1)
Winston Hughes

Spoiler Gift Vote Count :

Villager - (5)
Synsensa
Cuthillius
Villager
JohannaK
Nutella23

IamNanook - (3)
IamNanook
hollowkatt
Rakkoon

Hollowkatt - (1)
Marcher Jovian

Nutella23 - (1)
DaisyCloud

Winston Hughes - (1)
Winston Hughes

Not Voting
LordArgon

Relevant PMs will be sent out shortly

The Night Action Deadline is in slightly under 23 hours, at 6 PM PST. You can't post between the Night Action Deadline and the Start of Day 4.

it feels like all my town games are either stomps or horsehockyfests that get lost in ways that i dont feel i couldve fixed without like immense foresight

why cant i just get a close game that i win for once

wait if nook busdrives me than i can dodge the rb and use my immensely powerful item no matter what

yea lets do that

drive me to valhalla, nanook

Top Bottom