• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Another Cold Rehash, er The Last Jedi, for those who have seen it (SPOILERS).

But they totally™ said so!

Also, I've just realised that sometime in the 1980s/90s they came up with the idea of visual dictionaries and cross-sections –for an entire trilogy. Then they had them for each one of the films in the prequel trilogy (again, I apologise to Erika). And now there's one for each of Ep. VII and VIII, which only makes it inevitable that there will be another separate one for IX. And probably for Rogue One, too, but I haven't checked.
Yeah, it's pretty stupid that for the first 3 seasons they didn't do the episodes in chronological order. I believe they stopped that ridiculousness in the 4th season.
Isn't that an instance of misunderstood genius?

guys , guys ... Nine were guaranteed but first three and the acclaim driving expectations up were too much . Second three was , well , Lucas , was rich enough to weather the storm . Third three , Lucas pulled a Palpatine on Disney and while it's like totally hard , whatever . But the thing is , Lucas created the general outline for twelve .

rouge One has a combined book , like three dictionaries into one . Possibly to be repeated for Han .

Top Bottom