Another graphics error

Hoowler

Chieftain
Hello!

I have an annoying error.
I can play the game just fine. The only problem is the graphics where the different terrains meet. grassland to desert for example. There are pixels messing up the smoothness. I have no idea why it does that.
I run DX11

Before i ran on DX9 but with another graphics card. The error back then was red pools on hills here and there.

Now it is black bigger splashes of graphics error on some of the hills.

Anyone know of this problem? Because I have not found any thread about this error.

Help!

Screenshots?

The red blotches on different terrain was (is?) not a graphical error, but an error in the map script (some incorrect calculations assigned non-existant textures, which appear by default red).
The "black ice" on hills are caused by the same, AFAIK.

Screenshots?

The red blotches on different terrain was (is?) not a graphical error, but an error in the map script (some incorrect calculations assigned non-existant textures, which appear by default red).
The "black ice" on hills are caused by the same, AFAIK.

Yeah I got that black ice on hills once... Anything one can do, reload or? I reinstalled the game back than when I got it.

My stats:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
6.2 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

My stats:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
6.2 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

It looks like your citizens were trying to irrigate out into the desert. That may not be aesthetically pleasing to some, but to others that would be an organic look.

Top Bottom