Another proposal for Darkpanda

Humungus

Chieftain
Hello Darkpanda ... and other genius,
Do you think it would be possible to make a patch to access the powergraph ingame (without retiring the game), by a hotkey ?
It would permit to appreciate earlier if the game is "over" or if there is any hope to win !
Thank you by advance.
Humungus

Hello Tupi,
Thanx a lot for this tip, it's exactly what i was looking for !
I hate cheating in this game, ... and i don't.
I'm playing only at emperor level, but in certain circonstances, when i'm far from all other civs, and when some of them which are "perfectionnist" (babylonians, indians, germans, ...) are one the same continent, when they meet me in 1030ac, whith battleships, armors and submarines, i prefer to know if it's over and leave immediately rather than loosing many hours of psychologic torture, playing in "survivor" mode !
I admit in my head that i have lost the game, and even analyse what i should have done to have a chance (so it's not cheating ...), but it permits me to save precious time ... to play my next game ;-)
Thanx again
Humungus

EDIT: sorry, my bad, this is only for replay.
Spoiler :
Search for
83 c4 04 f7 06 d8 4c 00 01
and replace with:
83 c4 04 90 90 90 90 90 90

I think we can call powergraph instead of world map for F10.
Search for (tested only in v05)
cd 3f 0c 00 00 83 c4 04 e9
and change to:
cd 3f 0c 73 05 83 c4 04 e9

After that, you can press F10 for PowerGraph. The World Map can still be shown by using the menu item from the WORLD menu.
Attach: patch for JCivED (for vv 01/03/04/05 en). Tested only in v05.

Attachments

• patch204_powergraph_anytime.xml
    1.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thank you Tupi,
But the patch 201 is good for me (power graph and replay by F8 on v04) . The full "small map" appears only when i move the main map. So if i want go on my game (without discovering the whole map), i just take off the cheat patch (alt+V) before moving the map on the screen.
Bye

Ah, I just number them this way so they are shown at the end of the list and do not interfere with numeration of 'official' patches. 202 is for spawn of AI diplomats and 203 for some small fixes in v05. 205 is for 100% science at the start.

Top Bottom