Another silly question.

Ogaburan

Warlord
How do i get rid of the dead civilization in the score line?

And how can i get it to say just the name of the country and not also the leader.

It kinda really really irritates me...

CTRL-ALT-O (o not zero) will bring up the BugMod config window. There you can edit the settings for the score list.

On the BugMod config window select the Scoreboard tab. In the top left quadrent under "Dead Civilizations" uncheck the Show option.

LOL, it looks like my video card options... not like something to do with the game... anyone with any ideas?

Change the shortcut of the Asus Gamer Utility or disable it completely. Should be possible in its options.

Change the shortcut of the Asus Gamer Utility or disable it completely. Should be possible in its options.

FOR SOME annoying REASON! I couldn't do both!

The settings of the "std" gamer (as i nicknamed it) just wouldn't work. and what was even more bizarre... DISABLING it from the device manager didn't disable it!

after i lost a year of my life to anger i went really berserk and reinstalled my motherboard and video card carefully looking for any strange and unnecessary utilities like that!

Now i am happy, and moderators can delete this thread. :goodjob:

I've experienced civs coming back to life...Zombies!

Seriously though, I've seen many civs get wiped off and the suddenly they are back to life. I imagine this makes the Conquest victory impossible to achieve.

I'll usually set the number of civs to 14 or so on a large map, but end up with alot more AI's than 14 after awhile.

Top Bottom