1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else really like Seven Seas?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by iammaxhailme, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Dearmad

Dearmad Dead weight

Curious what do you guy like so much about it versus Fractal? I love how fractal is unpredictable and such.

2. S1AL

S1AL Warlord

Fractal is "unpredictable" in the vein of hurricanes: randomly screws you over.

3. Dearmad

Dearmad Dead weight

4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

I've been disappointed with 7 seas in my 2 attempts. I have yet to play a full post patch game, I haven't been into Civ like I used to. I did start another game yesterday. Again with Victoria, this time on small continents, now this map I like so far. 7 seas was too difficult to navigate, so isn't good for civs like England. I was on a huge map, maybe standard would have been better? I really thought I would like it, but so far I don't.

5. Abaxial

Abaxial Prince

Anyone else trying the Gaia map script mod?

6. Abaxial

Abaxial Prince

The description of YnAMP says nothing about this - it just adds larger map sizes and some real-world maps. Does it have an effect on standard-sized maps?

7. Timothy001

Timothy001 Prince

Last Saturday, the TurnCast group I was in played Seven Seas, for a second attempt. It was pretty much agreed, that we would not be using this map script in the future. It was not well liked but any of the four of us. I was in a large area, blocked by mountains on the east. Had Alex to the West, only 1 tile to block. Had Sweden to North-West, blocked also by 1 hex.