AoM / AoE3 conversions

I hate to revive an old thread but I feal I must. I have aom3 and am interested in doing some work on converting these units. Is there anyway to convert animations? If not would it be possible to post the units with already established civ animations? I can do the work piont me in the right direction.

Rabbit said:
Lol, we're just a bunch of scavengers :D

saddly the modding community is forced to be with Civ4, for a game that brags on its 'mod friendly' nature, --and who'se nature was crafted with modder's help...and the fact the only reason there is a civ4 is because of the modding mania that went on with civ1-2 and 3....it really speaks to what the company thinks of its users...of course they could take a lesson from blizzard, where people are swiping the code, setting up private servers that a game company can only be so arrogant before the little rats jump ship, well build thier own ship and then go a-viking.

just with the brain power of the regular posters there is enough wattage to make an open source turn based strat. game, which might not have a pretty box on Best Buy shelves, but would serve as an industry warning, that there is a line which gamers won't cross. or at very least get Firaxis scrambling to open its graphic tools.

sorry to policize a modding thread, but better to light a candle than curse the darkness, even at the risk of Zulu pointing his finger at me... :D

tlucky4life said:
I hate to revive an old thread but I feal I must. I have aom3 and am interested in doing some work on converting these units. Is there anyway to convert animations? If not would it be possible to post the units with already established civ animations? I can do the work piont me in the right direction.

You can definitely try it and see what happens... It might just work out...

Top Bottom