[BNW] Asking for a small mod to be made

A Hungry Bagel

Chieftain
I was hoping someone would use The Celts as a Template for this mod, keeping everything the same except by replacing their Unique Ability and adding in these yields. I am hoping to have all of this tied to just the new Civilization.

+1 Faith for each Fort.
+2 Gold (instead of +1), and +1 Science for each Trading Post.
+1 Production and Culture for each Farm.
Shoshone's Great Expanse Unique Ability, Byzantium's Bonus Belief Unique Ability.

I would greatly appreciate your time and effort in making this mod, please and thank you.
Also to make things easier, if at all possible, may I ask for this to be also made into a Steam Workshop mod file? I've never had to install a Civ 5 mod manually before. If not, it's all good.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Moved this thread to the proper sub-forum. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks leif. Umm, sorry for the double post, this section of the site doesn't seem to be too active. I tried following a YouTube guide to mod Civ 5 myself, but when I tried using the official Civilization V modding tool on Steam it sent me to some weird unsecure site. Is there any easy-ish way to mod the game plus learn how to mod? I apologize if you guys have tutorials, I'm new here and navigating this particular site sometimes gets confusing. I've been sucked into playing CIV V for so long now that I would absolutely be interested in modding. This has become my favorite game by far, and I do have a little bit of modding experience with different games... Just don't know where to begin. Thanks in advance.

(I'm mainly looking to mod Forts into giving +1 of some kind of yield if that's possible, seeing how they can be built outside of your own territory. Would be interesting to see how that works)

Top Bottom