Auto End Turn with No Decisions Mod?

KrisButtar

Chieftain
I noticed playing a few of the larger mods like RoM, RoM AND, etc that they have a option in BUG General options, to end the turns with no decisions. I downloaded BUG and they dont have that option. How would one go about making only that option just for bts or just adding that single option to BUG 4.5 as those larger mods are just too large and would like to have that option for a regular game. I like to play the game on marathon but hate pressing enter 100+ times before actual choices come around. Does that take modding the .dll? Sorry screenshot doesnt seem to work on my desktop with the printscreen

thank you in advanced

Attachments

• PXL_20210731_133334951.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210731_133334951.MP.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 83
OK I have a mod with a source file that does have those options and I have started searching the H + CPP so far. I found 2 files when opened and searched, found names DecisionLessTurn and decision-less turns in them, how many of these source files would be needed for that option? I'm looking at other source files that are offered in other mods, IceBreaker, RevDCM, Automations to see if i can learn a thing or two:)

What a crap-load of fancy names that have no meaning !

Go pedlle Your "snake-oil" somewhere else because people here are far more intelligent than You might think !!!

oh actually rhis might be something ... welcome to the first trial ! You've passed it ! Just do not get cocky ! ;) Thanks ! I am watching You !

OK I have a mod with a source file that does have those options and I have started searching the H + CPP so far. I found 2 files when opened and searched, found names DecisionLessTurn and decision-less turns in them, how many of these source files would be needed for that option? I'm looking at other source files that are offered in other mods, IceBreaker, RevDCM, Automations to see if i can learn a thing or two:)
Knowing Koshling it would only be those two, plus the python stuff to get the option into BUG, and I suppose whatever is done to get the option value from the python to the C code.

I had to take a break for a while, I was reading a bunch and was not retaining anything that I read. I'm going to get back at it after I upgrade my PC. wish me luck and I'm sure I'll be around to ask about all the stuff that is just over my head. lol

Top Bottom