• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I add a Santa hat to my avatar. I have the avatar on my computer and can probable find a hat. I down loaded Infranview and am learning. At least I got my goofy head looking pretty good.

Can someone add a santa hat onto my avatar?

And can someone resize the second picture to avatar size?

Attachments

• Yohannes IV small.jpg
    Yohannes IV small.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Ras alula small.JPG
    Ras alula small.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 69
Sorry I can't keep up with everyone's requests, but I did the last two (Yom's and Scloopy's).

Yom:

Heres the second one shrunk:

And two versions of the first, but the hats a bit squashed:

And one for Scloopy:

Oops... transparancie's gone wrong... Must have some bits left, I will try and sort it out later.

Lozzy_Ozzy said:
Sorry I can't keep up with everyone's requests, but I did the last two (Yom's and Scloopy's).

Yom:

Heres the second one shrunk:

And two versions of the first, but the hats a bit squashed:

And one for Scloopy:

Oops... transparancie's gone wrong... Must have some bits left, I will try and sort it out later.

Thank you so very much it is SUPER FINE with me.
:) :) :)

But heres a better one, anyway :).

I'm still not happy with the hat though... But if you are...

Lozzy_Ozzy said:
But heres a better one, anyway :).

I'm still not happy with the hat though... But if you are...

I could not be happier. Wish I could do as well.

:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Lozzy_Ozzy! :D

resized w/ transparency

Hi, um its me again and seeing as to Christmas passes tomorrow I was thinking if someone (preferably raen) could maybe spoof up my regular condor. I know the link to it is on an earlier page and it would be nice if someone could maybe resize it an make it a little clearer:). Thanks. Here is the link again just in case.

Hello avatar creators! Currently there is a project going on here to turn [civ4] icons into smilies, I started making a few, but several (particularly the science beaker) need a lot of work. In case you need it, there's a screen shot of the city screen here

Can anyone un-christmas my avatar. Just make it the oval with SB in it, and add coulors around the SB. My favorite coulor is teal (blue green) so if u could work that in,:goodjob:

The Condor said:
Hi, um its me again and seeing as to Christmas passes tomorrow I was thinking if someone (preferably raen) could maybe spoof up my regular condor. I know the link to it is on an earlier page and it would be nice if someone could maybe resize it an make it a little clearer:). Thanks. Here is the link again just in case.

My try with it :)

Attachments

• condorfly.jpg
    condorfly.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 125
Wow thanks raen I really I appreciate it immensely:eek:! Thanks again! Also, how do you like my variation?

Can anyone make the snoopy one again, without the santa hat please?:) (since christmas is over,y'know).;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom