Barbarian Clans Fault

A recurrent problem with the Barbarian Clans option, happens in pretty well every game I play...

I am suzerain of a city state. After a while, I'm alerted each turn that I have lost suzerainity. I look at the city state screen and (most times, but not always) I'm still suzerain. There is only instance of this city on the map. What's up?

A recurrent problem with the Barbarian Clans option, happens in pretty well every game I play...

I am suzerain of a city state. After a while, I'm alerted each turn that I have lost suzerainity. I look at the city state screen and (most times, but not always) I'm still suzerain. There is only instance of this city on the map. What's up?
I don't know if the setting makes the real difference. I'm pretty sure barbarians don't take away suzerainty, even sporadicaly (though it might be a cool optional feature, if they did).

I'm not 100 per cent sure, but I guess I had a similar bug recently, and there were even no game modes enabled.

Top Bottom