[GS] Bear's Wonder Overhaul

TheMarshmallowBear

Benelovent Chieftain of the Ursu Kingdom
I was prompted by the official Twitter account to post about it here, quite frankly - why not, it's one of my finer mods... for the most part (balance issues asside that is)

This mod overhauls and gives more flavor to the Wonders in the game, focusing on boosting their abilites to make them more worthwhile to built (looking at you Kotoku-In), it also eases placement restrictions (Getting rid of any "must be adjacent to district") because It always drove me mad how much pre-planning you had to do and how easily you could lose out on a wonder because of bad luck. It also adds theming bonuses for some of the wonders (why did Firaxis even leave that out?)

Anyways,enjoy!

The Mod can be found on my Steam Workshop at : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2845086004

Requires Gathering Storm, compatible with every DLC as well as Urban Complexity, Alliances Expanded, Water Districts, Wetlands, City States Expanded and Grand Eras.

If you got any concern or issues, lemme know!

Steam workshop downloader is not working. Can you please add direct download links?

Top Bottom