• Wu Zetian

Votes: 34 8.4%
  • Maria I

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Maria Theresa

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wu is probably the prettiest, but maybe I just have an Asian fetish. Theodora is certainly the sexiest little hooker. Others that are attractive are Elizabeth, Catherine, and Elizabeth.

Wu is probably the prettiest, but maybe I just have an Asian fetish. Theodora is certainly the sexiest little hooker. Others that are attractive are Elizabeth, Catherine, and Elizabeth.

Seems like you like Elizabeth ... a lot? Well, the ones that are attractive is Catherine, Boudica, Catherine, and Boudica

This so wrong on so many levels…

But, it seems fun to indulge in.

As for who is the best looking, that one is obviously Theodora. Like that's no contest.
I don't think I would date any of them though. They're all nuts!

Hmmm…

As for a male counterpart to this thread for attractiveness, I'm not sure how valid or wanted my input is considering I myself am a guy (and am not interested in other men).

I suppose from a completely objective standpoint, it's pretty obvious Gajah Mada is the undisputed loser. I mean, the dude cannot pull off a shirtless look. I suspect Bismarck and Gandhi are close runner ups for last.

As for the top places, I could also see Alex ranking high, as well as maybe Kamehameha and Hiawatha.

lmao Elizabeth has 0 votes. Sadlife.

Theodora obviously. Even her pose is seductive. Catherine's rack alone won't be able to win it.

Seems like you like Elizabeth ... a lot? Well, the ones that are attractive is Catherine, Boudica, Catherine, and Boudica

Heh, I didn't even notice I did that. I meant to put Isabella on the list. Though, any time I meet her in game, I hate her.

I think you are right. She was a 'real' woman in a man's world, doing what men did anyway. For that she was labelled a hussy. The same is true in most societies today, sadly.

Yeah, I only wish people would remember her as a modernizing monarch. But history isn't always fair.

I think you are right. She was a 'real' woman in a man's world, doing what men did anyway. For that she was labelled a hussy. The same is true in most societies today, sadly.

Not for nothing, but this modern notion that 'real' women should be strong and act like men is just misguided propaganda. That isn't attractive or womanly, and IMO, one of the factors in the high divorce rates these days.

I'd pick Isabella, I do have some soft spot for veiled ladies :|

I hate her in game though, deceptive woman (dido's the worst, though)

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Bottom