• Wu Zetian

Votes: 34 8.4%
  • Maria I

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Maria Theresa

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Austrian "genetic improvement program" didn't always work out that well.

Behold, Charles II of the Spanish branch of House Habsburg. :vomit:

The result of generations of cousin marriages. Funny, in many muslim countries cousin marriages are very frequent, in Mauritania even over 50%. Way to keep islam retaining its influence, I guess.

Catherine definitely has the nicest rack. But Theadora haw much more sex appeal about her. When I have diplomatic conversations with Theodora, I feel like she is trying to subtly seduce me, so that she can get her way. Isabella is probably #3. But she has much more of an innocent "girl" look than Theodora or Catherine.

The result of generations of cousin marriages. Funny, in many muslim countries cousin marriages are very frequent, in Mauritania even over 50%. Way to keep islam retaining its influence, I guess.

I can't speak for other regions but that's not true in Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim country

Royalty in general are inbred parasites. Look at WWI, the biggest scam ever. Almost every country was ruled by a monarchy, and all the monarchies were literally cousins. If the House of Windsor (which is actually a branch of the German Sax-Coburg Gotha, they just changed their name to "Windsor" to sound more English) had a family reunion, the Kaiser and Czar would probably be there (along with most of America's presidents who are also blood related to European aristocracy).

It's a big club that runs the world, and you and I are not in it.

Boudicca got my vote. I agree she doesn't look great in a still picture but it's more about her voice and mannerisms which make her seem passionate and serious yet whimsical and amusing. She's the only leader who makes me smile when her screen pops up. I may need to get out more.

I see that Theodora - whose reputed sexual extravagances easily rival Catherine's - is very popular, while only one brave soul fancies trying to conquer the Virgin Queen.

It's a big club that runs the world, and you and I are not in it.
I'm not sure who you're referring to with this statement, because the remaining monarchies are definitely not part of that "club" either. Nearly all modern monarchies are constitutional, and most modern monarchs are national symbols at best.

I think Maria Theresa looks attractive, older woman or not, she seems to be very in shape and still has her curves in the right place.

I'm actually genuinely surprised that Elizabeth is the least popular, so far. Maria and Maria Theresa are both older, Boudicca more "masculine", and Wu Zetian and Theodora both use ridiculous amounts of make-up (a turn-off for me, at least), and she's not bad looking, all considered, so I'd really expect her to have a few more fans.

Could it be her ridiculous hair-do?

No love for Maria I or Elizabeth I? :lol: I can see why ..

I'm still surprised that anyone voted for them.

I guess people who like theater might hook up with Maria.

But anyone getting with Elizabeth is going to have long and painful divorce proceedings filled with denouncements and lots of insults.

Damn right! As I said earlier, she's a MILF. ;)

More like GILF, but I ain't judging. Chubby middle-aged ladies deserve their spot in the sun, I guess. :mischief:

I'm actually genuinely surprised that Elizabeth is the least popular, so far. Maria and Maria Theresa are both older, Boudicca more "masculine", and Wu Zetian and Theodora both use ridiculous amounts of make-up (a turn-off for me, at least), and she's not bad looking, all considered, so I'd really expect her to have a few more fans.

Could it be her ridiculous hair-do?

She's using quite a bit of foundation, like all the women leaders do. I guess her biggest turn-off is that she's so proper and quite the backstabber ingame.

I find a beauty contest a bit unfair, not all the leaders was drawn with the intention of them being beautiful, but instead drawn to represent something else.

I'm still surprised that anyone voted for them.

I guess people who like theater might hook up with Maria.

But anyone getting with Elizabeth is going to have long and painful divorce proceedings filled with denouncements and lots of insults.

E: Would you be interested in creating an offspring for England?

1. Certainly - get denounced for being too willing and a pervert. She'll tell you to not settle near her lands a day later.
2. Simple Yes - get denounced for not being willing enough. She'll tell you not to settle anywhere near her two weeks later.
3. No - get denounced. She'll end up instantly asking you to not settle your home anywhere near her lands whie plotting your murder with her lover Suleiman, who's also planning to love-backstab (lovestab?) her with Dido, who's planning to lovestab Suleiman with very rich Dandolo. He's however planning to lovestab her with Askia. "Typical Bold and Beautiful plot, or Bald and Backstabful in this case"
4. Of course not (most logical option) - she denounces you and then instantly declares war attacking you with a knife. If you defend yourself, you're a Warmongering Menace to the World (as well as a woman-hitting brute) according to the Civ Police. If you don't, you die.

E: Would you be interested in creating an offspring for England?

1. Certainly - get denounced for being too willing and a pervert. She'll tell you to not settle near her lands a day later.
2. Simple Yes - get denounced for not being willing enough. She'll tell you not to settle anywhere near her two weeks later.
3. No - get denounced. She'll end up instantly asking you to not settle your home anywhere near her lands whie plotting your murder with her lover Suleiman, who's also planning to love-backstab (lovestab?) her with Dido, who's planning to lovestab Suleiman with very rich Dandolo. He's however planning to lovestab her with Askia. "Typical Bold and Beautiful plot, or Bald and Backstabful in this case"
4. Of course not (most logical option) - she denounces you and then instantly declares war attacking you with a knife. If you defend yourself, you're a Warmongering Menace to the World (as well as a woman-hitting brute) according to the Civ Police. If you don't, you die.

By the Grace of God you hit the nail!
The Bald and Backstabful, thats a series Id pay to see!

Definitely Isabella. Just look at her pretty little face and those innocent eyes.
Yeah she declares war on you all the time, but that's an act. Secretly she cares for you, and sends massive armies to train your troops.

My runner-up would be Catherine. She gives you a lot of compliments and seems genuinely kind.

I don't see why anyone would like Theodora. I can hardly see what her face looks like beneath all that make-up. She doesn't even sit up properly to greet you.

Top Bottom