Best game ever

Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time

In fact, today (12/11) is it's fifth year anniversary. :)

Originally posted by Silverflame
Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time

In fact, today (12/11) is it's fifth year anniversary. :)
Ummm it came out in November, at least in the US. I know because I got my copy day before Thanksgiving.
Anyway that is probably an impossible question for me to answer. For PC I would say Civ2, WarCraft 2 or Diablo.
Console wise Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, or Super Mario Bros. the originals.

The original Mario Kart for SNES.

Originally posted by Cedric Greene

Ummm it came out in November, at least in the US. I know because I got my copy day before Thanksgiving.
Anyway that is probably an impossible question for me to answer. For PC I would say Civ2, WarCraft 2 or Diablo.
Console wise Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, or Super Mario Bros. the originals.

That was the release date in the UK. Still an anniversary anyway. :p

Castles: Siege and Conquest!

*sheds a tear*

CIV3! :yeah:

CIV3 or SMAC!:yeah::band:[dance]

Commander Keen (1991)

golden sun!!

I guess I'll have to say Civ3, considering I've been playing it almost immediately since it's release, and I've never gotten tired of it, and I probably never will. If it's not the greatest game ever, it certainly has the most lasting appeal.

Besides the Civ games, I dunno... SimCity 2000, SimCity 4, Need for Speed 2: SE, Sonic Adventure, the Sims, and Soul Calibur are all right up there, probably with some others that I'm forgetting.

Top Bottom