Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Suleiman

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Suryavarman II

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wang Kon

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
Well, I voted Huayna Capac, for the crazy feather coolness and the impressive bling factor, but there are just too many awesome hats in this game. Montezuma's is a very close second (yeah, the skull is awesome but those feathers just aren't garish enough), and Bismarck's and Joao's are clearly amazing hats. I'm surprised Pericles' mask thingy is so popular though. I'm also a bit disappointed that not many people seem to be voting for the insanely tall hats - namely Suleiman's massive turban, Darius's ice-cream and, of course, HATshepsut's titanic topper. It almost got my vote - it's nearly as tall as her.

An honourable mention ought to go to Suryavarman's insane tiered hat. It's like he's wearing a small pagoda. Shame about the face that's wearing it though. Perhaps people have been put off from voting for him by the whole "king of the lizard freak alien people" thing.

Man, the Pickelhaube's popularity must have gone down...

Charlemange. Gotta love the Burger King Crown. :lol:

I love Montezuma's over-the-top hat, myself. Like everyone else, I'm surprised to see my candidate got so few votes.

I just figured quite a few people would go "Boudica, does she wear a hat? I've never looked up that high.". :)

:lol:

True, I didn't put that into thought...:)

Hammurabi for the hat-beard combo. It works so well with his background and the gesture he makes when he greets you.

I like Pericles's head dressing best, but isn't it more of a mask than a hat? I voted for Joao because his hat is outrageous, but Pericles has that bad ass iron mask... I'm so torn!

It's not a mask, but a helmet worn by a hoplite soldier. He wore it to hide a cranial deformity that made him look like a previous Athenian tyrant.

It's a hatmask. I can't call a face covering a hat! :p

good history, though, i didn't know that thnx

You gotta be nuts not to like Joao II and his crazy Spanish Inquisition hat!

The hat of Joao II isn't from Spanish Inquisition,I already said that.

Combined with the (genuinely) wonderful guitar music and Joao's patently phoney attempt to look like a really nice guy, that hat is stunning.

Top Bottom