BK's RAR 2

BkGreatWarnut said:
The most recent turn did not have the game file attached in the e-mail...

Maybe try to resend...

If that doesn't work, we may have problems...

The save files are kept in this location, in case anyone has trouble with the emails.
http://pbem.fireladder.net/saves/

BK, try number 18 from within that folder.

Um, I still did not receive the last turn. There was no attachment in the last e-mail! Please take the time to manually e-mail this turn so we can keep it moving.

Thanks,
BK

Yet another problem...

I am getting something about the game not being able to find the pedia icon that goes with the statue of liberty (not sure why it is doing this or if I am calling it the right thing). Anyways, I will try to fix this up sometime in the next couple of days although it might be awhile because of schoolwork being rather heavy at the moment...

BK

well this actually coincides quite nicely. I will be gone until friday so if we happen to get the game going again just know that my turn will have to wait until friday.

BK - did you manage to download the save OK from that link I posted?

Game seems to have stalled at the moment, let's get it moving again.

I tried reinstalling RAR 1.03 Patch and the error about the Statue of Liberty pedia icon missing still comes up. I am still able to play my modified bic for several turns and all other RAR games still run fine so it can't be something in my files...

Therefore, Sadu, could you please replay your turn, resave it and resend it by regular e-mail. Once I receive it, I will post it at the ladder site so we can get it moving again.

EDIT: bmklee at svsu dot edu

If this doesn't work, I don't know what the prob is...

BK

I had a problem in Single player once about an Italian Infantry thing too.

Turn openned, played and sent...

Resent by e-mail as I was unable to access the other site due to uncooperative internet...

Will send there as well...

I have the turn now. Rcoutme had similar complaints about the site not working right.

I'll play the turn and send it tomorrow...

Ok played and sent. Is this the way we're going to go now? I never had problems with the site, it seemed to work well

Try to send it through the site... I eventually did, but was unable to because the only page my internet would open up was my e-mail... I haven't had probs with the site either except for the transfer from Sadu to myself this last turn...

um... is this moving still or what?

Yes, it is still moving as 2900 BC was sent to Rcoutme just a few turns ago...

I am almost certain that it will continue to move as everyone involved is in general a "reliable" player. I hope we could get this to go at a turn a day, but we all have lives outside of civ so unfortunately, it will probably more like every 2-3 days...

By the way, do try and send it through the ladder site if possible...

BK of the French

Shouldn't that have been 2850 BC?

Yeah, I played and sent the previous turn...will replay and resend immediately.

And Korea, keep your beady little eyes off my swamp too :p

I did not get the 2850BC save, I got the 2900 one

We still playing this game?

Am keen to fire back into it.

I'd like to...I suppose I will have to maybe try to restart either an RAR or TAM PBEM... Not sure which one, but I will post in the RAR 1 & 2 threads and those peeps will have first dibs...

Top Bottom