BRICS wants to expand

Henri Christophe

L'empereur
Nowadays BRICS are compound of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
But in this week encounter on Johannesburg, on South Africa, they spoke about their desire to expand to enter countries as: Argentina, Iran, Arabia Saudita and Egypt.

I'm just wonder how will it be this sigle after theses inclusions.

depends if you want s for Saudi, or a for Arabia, or both. No words perfect matches, as often missing a duplicate letter like a or i. 'ascribes', 'caribe' (piranha), but brics was misspelled anyway, so 'airbace'?

Crisis Abe
Bae Crisis

There's no coherent strategy or vision within BRICS. China and Russia want to replace the Washington-lead world order with their own creation; South Africa, Brazil and India don't really share that vision, they want friendly relations with the West.

I reckon all the candidate nations have their own individual reasons for applying. Good luck agreeing on anything of substance.

China and Russia want to replace the Washington-lead world order with their own creation
Who will replace Washington lead world is China, and only China, Russia have their affairs in it's own boarders to be worried about.
South Africa, Brazil and India don't really share that vision
What they share the vision of made an comun bank with Yuans as major currency.
To don't be so dependendt of FMI.

What they share the vision of made an comun bank with Yuans as major currency.
To don't be so dependendt of FMI.

China would have to give up its domestic monetary policy and basically open its books for scrutiny and transparency from its BRICS partners, if this common bank thing is to be based on the Yuan.
Sorry, but I don't see that happening at all.

China would have to give up its domestic monetary policy and basically open its books for scrutiny and transparency from its BRICS partners, if this common bank thing is to be based on the Yuan.
Sorry, but I don't see that happening at all.

Perhaps none of the parties interested care about transparency? Most of BRICS countries are corrupt and have a "pay under the table/as long as I get my money just don't tell me the details" modus operandi.

Western corporations and the Western nations they puppeteer to make certain trade deals are the only entities that care about "transparency". The care because they are already rich and are more obsessed with preserving their richness, and they believe the best way to preserve riches that one already has is by no longer taking any more risks.

But nevertheless a capitalist will tell you that if you're starting out you need to take on risk to build wealth and actually become rich. When the Western nations were younger and not as rich they actually did do far more risky things in order to achieve the level of decadence they have now.

Now with decadence achieved there's not much more incentive of risking losing it all so Western nations now act more conservatively in their financial dealings, oftentimes moving into a direction of complacency and stagnation with the only economic deals they're willing to take being those where they have various privileges in their favor or an ability to quickly back out of the deal with little to no risk.

I'm really interested in seeing how this BRICS thing plays out. Will the U.S. Dollar be dethroned as the worlds' currency? If so will the US allow that to happen without waging war to stop it?

Well if BRICS gains too much traction expect a sudden collapse in China's financial markets (perhaps caused by certain Taiwanese or erm I mean "Chinese investors" working with the CIA to manipulate/attack certain economic vulnerabilities within China's shadow banking system) that spreads around the world producing a global recession/depression that then oh so magically happens to swallow up and destroy most of the Saudi Crown's over seas investments followed up by another oh so magical Second Arab Spring coincidentally not long after.

Two birds taken out by one stone followed by Brazil sinking into political polarization while descending into economic turmoil from being unable to export as much natural resources and agricultural goods to China due to being economically down, thus becoming the third bird.

The CIA or Taiwan don't have to do anything; the Xi regime is doing plenty of damage upon the Chinese economy by itself. The Chinese housing market is collapsing, the largest non-state developer just collapsed, it has become apparent that regional governments and businesses have Trillions in hidden debts and the carousel of selling land in exchange for funds to service the debts, is slowing down since no one wants to pay premium prices for land anymore.

It's only a matter of time when the first Chinese major bank/investment bank goes under and then you have the financial crisis of 2008 on repeat in China.

The CIA or Taiwan don't have to do anything; the Xi regime is doing plenty of damage upon the Chinese economy by itself. The Chinese housing market is collapsing, the largest non-state developer just collapsed, it has become apparent that regional governments and businesses have Trillions in hidden debts and the carousel of selling land in exchange for funds to service the debts, is slowing down since no one wants to pay premium prices for land anymore.

It's only a matter of time when the first Chinese major bank/investment bank goes under and then you have the financial crisis of 2008 on repeat in China.

You sure the whole debt scheme wasn't set up by various shady business people or those associated with criminal groups like the Triads who then in turn work as informants and double agents for the CIA which uses their criminal underworld connections to monitor the global black market for potential terrorist activity (such as the arms trade or wmd smuggling) but who also from time to time perform "favors" for the agency in order to receive protection and clemency for their illicit activities?

Word on the street is they are looking to add:

• Bolivia
• Uganda
• Nigeria
• Ghana
• Haiti
• Oman
• Lebanon
• Egypt

But they haven’t gotten around to the acronym yet.

I thought it was

Bolivia
Uganda
Liberia
Libya
Somalia
Haiti
Indonesia
Tonga

Could be wrong?

Top Bottom