Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Eusebius, Oct 6, 2007.
I have also got the "failed initializing python" error. The directory is the one you suggested.
I got the same error as well. I also got that same error for Eusebius' Religion Revival mod.
Seems interesting. (brief Necromancy)
On another note ... could you share where you got all your Unit-Art?
(I'm looking for Zerg art and other Reptilian and/or Insect art ... the Zealot looked relatively lizard-like)
From the readme...
1. This mod uses Ruff's Cobbled Together Mod.
2. The SDK incorporates a version of BetterAI.
3. I love AI-Autoplay! I don't know how I would test without it.
4. A modified version of Jeckel's Zone of Control mod is used so that Sunken Colonies do damage to nearby units.
5. Got a number of icons and building NIFs from CIVCRAFTthanks especially to whoever did the Zerg buildings!
6. I used the Dark Terrain Mod from LittleGusanos.
7. I took a bunch of art from Warhammer Fantasy Battles: Kraken - Aqualord. Acolyte of Sigmar - high templar. Duelists - dark templar. Fleshounds - zergling & zergling 2. Dryad - blade queen. Elemental Master of Fire - archon. Executioners of Har Ganeth - Zealot. Giant Spider - Lurker. Hawk - Scourge. Wyvern - Mutalisk & Guardian. Norscan Warmammoth - Ultralisk. Beastman Archer - Hydralisk.
8. Art for Jaffa Death Glider, Protoss Observer and Protoss Reaver came from VISA.
9. Zerg Drone is the Android figure from C.Roland.
10. Protoss Scout is the Naboo Fighter from WoodElf.
11. Protsss Arbiter is the Orbital Stealth Bomber from HROCHland.
12. I think I remember taking the Protoss Dragoon from Genetic Era mod.
13. Protoss Probe, Terran Wraith, Terran Valkyrie and Zerg Defiler all came from Star Wars.
14. Everything else (I think) is from the good folks at Firaxis, without whom there wouldn't be anything to mod!
I'm sorry for resurrecting a long-dead thread but: Does anyone happen to have a copy of this mod or know where it can be downloaded?
I've updated the download link. Please let me know if you have any further trouble.
Separate names with a comma.