1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

BroodWar (Warlords 2.13 mod)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Eusebius, Oct 6, 2007.

1. darkkai64

darkkai64 Chieftain

I have also got the "failed initializing python" error. The directory is the one you suggested.

2. Hullick

Hullick Chieftain

I got the same error as well. I also got that same error for Eusebius' Religion Revival mod.

3. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

Seems interesting. (brief Necromancy)

On another note ... could you share where you got all your Unit-Art?

(I'm looking for Zerg art and other Reptilian and/or Insect art ;) ... the Zealot looked relatively lizard-like)

4. Eusebius

Eusebius Chieftain

From the readme...

Credits/Gratitude...
    1. This mod uses Ruff's Cobbled Together Mod.
    2. The SDK incorporates a version of BetterAI.
    3. I love AI-Autoplay! I don't know how I would test without it.
    4. A modified version of Jeckel's Zone of Control mod is used so that Sunken Colonies do damage to nearby units.
    5. Got a number of icons and building NIFs from CIVCRAFT—thanks especially to whoever did the Zerg buildings!
    6. I used the Dark Terrain Mod from LittleGusanos.
    7. I took a bunch of art from Warhammer Fantasy Battles: Kraken - Aqualord. Acolyte of Sigmar - high templar. Duelists - dark templar. Fleshounds - zergling & zergling 2. Dryad - blade queen. Elemental Master of Fire - archon. Executioners of Har Ganeth - Zealot. Giant Spider - Lurker. Hawk - Scourge. Wyvern - Mutalisk & Guardian. Norscan Warmammoth - Ultralisk. Beastman Archer - Hydralisk.
    8. Art for Jaffa Death Glider, Protoss Observer and Protoss Reaver came from VISA.
    9. Zerg Drone is the Android figure from C.Roland.
    10. Protoss Scout is the Naboo Fighter from WoodElf.
    11. Protsss Arbiter is the Orbital Stealth Bomber from HROCHland.
    12. I think I remember taking the Protoss Dragoon from Genetic Era mod.
    13. Protoss Probe, Terran Wraith, Terran Valkyrie and Zerg Defiler all came from Star Wars.
    14. Everything else (I think) is from the good folks at Firaxis, without whom there wouldn't be anything to mod!

5. vktj

vktj Chieftain

I'm sorry for resurrecting a long-dead thread but: Does anyone happen to have a copy of this mod or know where it can be downloaded?

Thanks!

- Sam

6. Eusebius

Eusebius Chieftain

I've updated the download link. Please let me know if you have any further trouble.

Eusebius