{bug} Game crashes when creating a game with an own made world builder map (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipponvader

Chieftain
I made a map with worldbuilder on 3-4-2019 and loaded it in a game on the same day, it keeps crashing when i load it. Its a small map made for Rise & Fall.
Please someone help :( (solved)

Last edited:
Was it a "Basic Mode" map, or "Advanced Mode"? Can you please link to the map file, we would love to take a look.

It was basic mode and it crashed, after that i placed some player spawns and tried to load it again.
(i am trying to copy my map file into the message but it gives me an error : ''The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension'').

You should try to zip it first. So you tried a Basic Mode only map, then switch to Advanced Mode to add start positions?

Ah thank you, yea i switched to advanced mode after trying to load the map i made on basic mode 4 times

Attachments

• map map.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 184
Found the problem. You have an illegal river that made the game shrug it's shoulders and go back to bed. WorldBuilder did not have error checking for this sort of placement unfortunately (soon to be rectified). Screenshot attached of problem area. Once I removed the circle, all was well.

Attachments

• bad river.PNG
    bad river.PNG
    283.8 KB · Views: 1,202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom