• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

building cheat/save game editor?

Maxor127

Warlord
I messed up building a national wonder, and I want to switch it to a different city. I underestimated a couple other cities that have clearly developed into better candidates for Heroic Epic. Is there a program or code that lets you switch the wonder from one city to the other without any side effects? It's annoying me seeing all of those shields that could be put to more efficient use.

I googled for an editor but didn't find anything besides a program that looks like it edits everything EXCEPT cities and buildings.

And a quick side question. Do naval units benefit from the Heroic Epic?

I messed up building a national wonder, and I want to switch it to a different city. I underestimated a couple other cities that have clearly developed into better candidates for Heroic Epic. Is there a program or code that lets you switch the wonder from one city to the other without any side effects? It's annoying me seeing all of those shields that could be put to more efficient use.

I googled for an editor but didn't find anything besides a program that looks like it edits everything EXCEPT cities and buildings.

You can go to worldbuilder, click "edit city," select your current HE city, click the "buildings" tab. The buildings present in the city(includes city improvements, national and world wonders) are highlighted in yellow; deselect the HE icon. Then select your preferred HE city and select the HE icon. I think other players would consider it cheating though

And a quick side question. Do naval units benefit from the Heroic Epic?

Since all naval units(except workboats) are military units, yes they do. But if you put HE on a coastal city it must have at least 2 unproductive coast tiles

2 unproductive coastal tiles?

I'll try it. Yeah, it's cheating, but it's just me playing single player.

What I meant by the 2 coastal tiles is that if you settle a coastal city for the HE you will get at least 2 coast tiles connecting it to the ocean. Since the HE only adds +100% to the base production i.e. hammers:)hammers:), and water tiles are generally lame hammer tiles, they aren't very optimal for a production-focused city (except maybe if you're on an archipelago map with WvO and you have dikes+moai+HE in one of your water cities during a golden age... that's like, 2:food:/3:hammers:/4:commerce:, not to mention freshwater lakes and the colossus... :drool:)

Top Bottom