Caesar Of Bread's Really Cool Story 1: Washington DC Trip

Caesar of Bread

No explanation needed.
Alright, where do we begin?

DAY 1 -

Three weeks before. I asked a girl to be my lover, and she declined.

Three weeks later, here I am. In an airport waiting to go to DC. I pull out my Nintendo Switch and play some Civ before boarding the airplane with the rest of my grade. I sat next to my kind English teacher (who slept most of the time), and finally we landed.

Now, before I go any further, I was in my Boy Scout uniform. This was because I was going to participate in a wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington. When people saw me in the uniform, they gave a tiny smirk, but continued their business as my grade went on a bus to the Dwight Eisenhower Memorial. After the memorial, it was time to go to Arlington.

I stood next to two other kids in my grade and my history teacher when going to lay the wreath, but suddenly realized - my hankerchief was backwards! I did not change it, as nobody would care. When going down the stairs to the place where the wreath was to be laid, the tomb guards acted really nice to me.

Finally, it was dinner time. I had changed my clothes by then because we were going to a dinner-dance cruise (by dance it was more of raving). I became the quick center of attention as I did some barbaric moves. Everyone cheered as I hyped the group up.

That was a good first day. I will be posting the next four days soon. (The first was this monday)

Top Bottom