Low level intermediary
The following offices are vacant.

DaveShack said:
Open offices
  • Minister of Interior
  • Minister of Science
  • Chief Justice
  • Governor of Boaring Wallow

If you do not have an office now and would like one of these jobs please make it known in this thread.

OK, I'll take a turn at MoI, if there are no objections.

Sweetacshon said:
OK, I'll take a turn at MoI, if there are no objections.

There is a 72 hour waiting period to give everyone a change to apply. I cannot legally appoint anyone before that time. While we're waiting why don't you tell us all why you want the job and give us some idea of how you'd run the office?

donsig said:
There is a 72 hour waiting period to give everyone a change to apply. I cannot legally appoint anyone before that time.

The law on appointments was amended, the new law can be found here. This amendment removed any reference to a waiting time, and also removed the restriction that required appointment of interested unemployed citizens before those with offices can be considered for vacancies.

However, you are free to choose to wait, and to choose to appoint the unemployed before appointing people to 2nd offices. ;)

New laws? Did I vote for them? Oh well, what the heck, why wait?

I formally appoint Sweetacshon as Minister of Interior and RegentMan as Minister of Science. I will also announce this in the presidential thread.

Good luck men and may you do a better job than our derilect president!

Any one out there interested in Running the judiciary or being a governor?

donsig said:
New laws? Did I vote for them? Oh well, what the heck, why wait?

who stole your computer and posted under your name.

donsig said:
New laws? Did I vote for them?

Maybe not... but you wrote them! :lol:

I'm willing to be the Governor of BW (2nd job) if you don't find anyone else. Would have applied for MoI as a 2nd job but felt it was better to let someone else have a chance. :D

I wouldn't mind being governor of BW, our capital. (If I may according to the laws).

Top Bottom