Call to power 1 - Technology tree chart

Bigfrog

Chieftain
Does anybody know where I can find a tech tree chart for call to power?

What I'd do is make mini ones. then as you play more you'll memorise them. I'd assume we all have our ways to the wormhole sensor.For instance I go for Theocracy, Cannon making, economics, communism, steel, robotics.......And I've sort of memorised all of these mini ones.

I found this.

Unfortunatly the advances are missing but it seems to contain all the stats of the other stuff, so it is better then nothing. With the rest you have to use the Great Libary.

-Martin

4 years later than one would have hoped but here it is.
I too have been playing this great (ancient?) game on and off for ages. I always come back to it sooner or later.

Here are the links for all to use forever more...

http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?sid=553979257&cat=8&t=sub_pages - Root Page
http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?cat=305&t=sub_pages - Tech Tree Page

Printing them is another matter and thats up to you.
Still its a start...

Yeah, I put them up, my wife scanned them in

It was a bit difficult but was trying to help some

Troll:goodjob:

But they're for CtP2.

Yes

I realized this after we sent them.

I had thought we resent the original back, but it is not up their??

I think we have that scanned somewhere, if I can find I will send to Solver to see if he is interested in putting it up or even better, see if we can get them up here:goodjob:

Thanlks for the prompt Maquiladora, its been many years since my sweetie did that for our community

Hope your doing well

Gramps

I guess it would just be faster for someone to make a Chart for Ctp1. I have the game but it didn't come with the chart unfortunately. I did start making my own chart and will be sure to upload it once/if I manage to finish it. I'm using paint so it will be pracital but not exactly a work of art. Unless of course someone did finally find a copy of one and scan it somewhere?

I guess it would just be faster for someone to make a Chart for Ctp1. I have the game but it didn't come with the chart unfortunately. I did start making my own chart and will be sure to upload it once/if I manage to finish it. I'm using paint so it will be pracital but not exactly a work of art. Unless of course someone did finally find a copy of one and scan it somewhere?

I can't get my copy to run on Win 7 and would love to look at the CtP tech tree for my Civ 5 mod. Well it runs, but when it tries to generate a map it dies. And when I run tutorial, I can't open any game windows...

If you or anyone else can post a link to a good picture of it, I would be forever grateful. :)

Top Bottom