1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

call to power 2 mod problem

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Civ4newbie, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Civ4newbie

Civ4newbie Chieftain

http://wes.ctp2.info/ I tried using the modswapper for mm2(call to power 2 version) and the mod would not appear in the modswapper selection box/window so I could not load the mm2 mod using the modswapper. I read one of the readmes and it said to use/download winzip latest update so I did and then tried using the modswapper, it did not work. I followed another read me that has 7 steps in it and tried following it more then several times and the mod would just not load/run. Its possible I made a mistake or two but I could not figure out what I did wrong. I did all seven steps and after I finished the last step it said it would not let me run/load the mod and that I needed to run it as administrator. I looked for the administrator button/option/selection and could not find it anywhere so I could not load the mod. I tried loading it without administrator and it was loading ina big black screen, then a error popped up.

How do I install the mod properly? Can someone send me a simple step to step guide with pics please or just make a youtube video on how to properly install the mod? I would appreciate it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017