Cannot build gates/mind flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

plivesey

Chieftain
I cannot build anything which gives me a victory. I'm the right level and see the option to build the wonder in the game, but cannot actually build it. I've tried this in two separate games with the mind flower and exodus gate, but both times it has the same bug. When I try to tap on the building, it just toggles between my normal city view and showing the citizens as black circles (see attachment). No matter what I do, I can't work out a way to start building these buildings. Basically, the only victory option available to me is supremacy.

Eventually, one of the computer players builds one of these buildings and wins the game.

ps. The screenshot shows me trying to add the wonder to a queue. It also doesn't work if I don't use a queue. I've tried this on multiple cities too. They all have the same bug.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 8.53.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 8.53.20 AM.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 196
These are planetary wonders, they are not added to the queue, you have to build it on a tile - by clicking on one of the black circles that appear.

Haha...thanks. Seems sort of dumb I didn't work that out, but the UI doesn't help much.

Moderator Action: Closed as Not a Bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom