1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Cannot open Great Works screen...

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by zonk, Jun 8, 2018.

1. zonk

zonk Prince

Mainly hoping someone can point me to documentation or a list of UI function calls so I can find out which mod is preventing me from opening the Great Works screen...

I don't get a crash or anything - it's just that nothing happens when I try to open the screen regardless of clicking into or using a hotkey (and tried redefining the hotkey, too).

FWIW, I'm NOT using CQUI or any of the components (that I know of) - the only UI impacting mod I'm running is the production queue, but cannot see how that would be the problem.

My guess is that it's got to be one of the Wonders mods (I've basically got all of the custom wonders, also using the National Wonders from Wondrous Wonders mod as well as wentworthier wonders mod - though, I see the Wondrous wonders has been updated to R&F so maybe I should change wonders mods) -- and perhaps incompatibility with this screen but darned if I know which one.

I know, I know - disable/enable iteratively... but unfortunately, since the Great Works screen only makes itself pop when you get actually get a work - this would take an awful lot of time and trial and error to find the culprit... to say nothing of the fact that, if I'm right and its a problem with one of the mod wonders - I'd also have a looonnngggg test case to get to the Temple of Heaven or Yellow Crane Tower or whatever might be the violater.

Hoping someone might be able to point to me to a good hook I can search for in my installed mods to narrow down the culprit list... or even better, if anyone has experienced this before.

2. zonk

zonk Prince

Drat.... Found it - it appears that it's Wondrous Wonders.... which sucks because I love that mod.