Can't change production

Radders

Chieftain
So it took a bit of time to get the mod to work at all.
I'm on a mac so I've had to enable the mod menu
Then I've extracted the mod files - v31 as the mac compatible and v4 of the data files

The mods load but can't change production in cities which means that I can't advance turns.

When I go into the city and click on the change production button nothing happens.

I've tried to search to see if this is a problem for others but I can't find anything....

I find this happens sometimes on the windows version I've found it to be lag related zooming in to limit the amount of graphics being processed sometimes helps.

First time this is reported yes, I'm curious to know if the "zooming in" tip allows you to see the production list, Radders.

I have this exact problem where everything works out perfectly until youre in the game and you click production and nothing happens. Ive been trying to fix it all day and I found that the problem was with the InfoTooltipInclude.lua

I take that one item out and I can choose production and whatnot, but its not the actual game because that has the classes in it and whatnot as I saw with what little coding knowledge I know.
I figured it would be at the location: Documents>Aspyr>Civ 5>MODS>v31 of mod>Override>UI> InfoTooltipInclude.lua . Its there because that is where the mod overrides what the vanilla game is doing, and does its own thing instead Im guessing. I went into the code of the actual lua file and it did have properties of production UI. Im not sure how to change much so I didnt bother. Hope this helps figure it out, Ive been dying to play.

I am running into the same problem, cannot change production in my cities.

Hi, I just installed the mod yesterday and am having the same problem as mentioned above. Installation worked perfectly but whenever I get in game (on any of the maps) I also get stuck and can't change the production of my cities and thus can't go past the first turn.
I think that this mod looks really good and hope a fix will come soon! =)

I experienced exactly the same problem (on MAC as well)!
But then I realized that the RED MOD was developed for the basic game, so I Deactivated both extensions Gods & Kings and Brave New World in the DDL section (small button on the top right hand side).

Now everything works fine... Hope this works for you guys as well.

Top Bottom