[C3C] Can't see lines in diplomacy view

BenjiTre

Chieftain
As seen in the screenshot all lines between civs are missing. I can't even see which ones I'm at war with. But more important I can't see agreements between others. Also when a settler is moving around the borders of city plant is not showing. I'm playing Civ 3 Complete from GOG using Portingkit (Wineskin) on a MacBook M1Pro. Was thinking that there might be some graphic lib missing that is used to draw these lines. Any ideas?

Attachments

• civ.png
    civ.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
  • civ.png
    civ.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
Bumping this in hopes that someone might have a solution, I'm also playing through portingkit and cannot see the lines!

I too have this problem and I hope someone can offer a solution, since I am clueless on how to go about it.

@Civinator Thanks for the link. It's inline of what I was expecting – that it's related to OpenGL.

@awcabot Sorry, no progress for me with this one. Just tried with the latest updates to PortingKit and still no luck.

Yes, I think that could resolve my issue as well. Been trying to apply the patch all morning but is stuck on an error message I posted about here:

Just amazed how many people are still engaged in this game. You post something and a few hours later there's a reply. That's better support than I get from my phone carrier :)

For anyone visiting this thread I can confirm that the C3X mod v18b resolves the problem with the diplomacy lines. However, at this moment there are som issues with applying the patch when using Wine on Mac.

Top Bottom