[GS] CARTHAGE - Phoenicia Gameplay Debut | Episodes 1-3 & Playlist

HadrianLP

Chieftain
Hey everyone!

Long time no post. With Gathering Storm upon us (everyone having fun?), I wanted to share my very first series, minimally modded, featuring the new expansion, and playing as one of its 9 new leaders. I give you CARTHAGE! ... Episode 1 (and here's the playlist).

I also just released a Patch Notes video covering the launch patch available to all owners of Civilization VI. Check it out, and please share it far and wide if you find it a useful listen.

New episodes air daily on my channel at 10a ET. The back end of the series will likely be every other day.

Enjoy!

-H

You seriously need to stop talking so much man, your series would be great if it were not for you talking and not taking a turn! I know your doing the best you can at it, but I subscribed at first and then realized your all about talking not playing. You MIGHT want to actually play while you talk or talk less. It is a shame you have a good game play going, it is just you blabbering that put me off. I am not a fan of goof balls trying to get views, you are not like that. If you can manage to talk less or play while you talk I would love your series. I am trying to give constructive criticism I hope you take it correctly. ;)

You from New York? We all talk far to much :lol: Keep up the channel though :D

Top Bottom