1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] CARTHAGE - Phoenicia Gameplay Debut | Episodes 1-3 & Playlist

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by HadrianLP, Feb 14, 2019.

1. HadrianLP

HadrianLP Chieftain

Hey everyone!

Long time no post. With Gathering Storm upon us (everyone having fun?), I wanted to share my very first series, minimally modded, featuring the new expansion, and playing as one of its 9 new leaders. I give you CARTHAGE! ... Episode 1 (and here's the playlist).

I also just released a Patch Notes video covering the launch patch available to all owners of Civilization VI. Check it out, and please share it far and wide if you find it a useful listen.

New episodes air daily on my channel at 10a ET. The back end of the series will likely be every other day.

Enjoy!

-H

2. Cosmic Fox

Cosmic Fox Civ 6 Addict - TB Mod Collaborator

You seriously need to stop talking so much man, your series would be great if it were not for you talking and not taking a turn! I know your doing the best you can at it, but I subscribed at first and then realized your all about talking not playing. You MIGHT want to actually play while you talk or talk less. It is a shame you have a good game play going, it is just you blabbering that put me off. I am not a fan of goof balls trying to get views, you are not like that. If you can manage to talk less or play while you talk I would love your series. I am trying to give constructive criticism I hope you take it correctly. ;)

You from New York? We all talk far to much :lol: Keep up the channel though :D