Cathy @ 7000+ GPT

neoaspilet11

Chieftain
How does even this possible? i was playing bnw emperor, large map, quick settings then suddenly her GPT shoots up over the roof. She had war with Alex first then i checked they made a peace treaty. i am not sure if this was a peace deal with Alex.but even so it is just too large. i tried to asked her at 1000 gpt. she refused . we were friends though. is this a kind of bug?

Her money now is around 50 000. i cant screen shoot. im using windows on mac. i duno how to screen shot.

Yeah had this before, really gamebreaking bug, when you're on the wrong end of their wrath you are screwed, or if you manage to get on their good sides you can trade all your gpt and resources for their gold pile, then DoW, and the game becomes a cakewalk.
Amazing they havn't fixed this yet.

If you manage to outfight an AI with this you can also get massive gpt in the peace treaty too. It's kind of nuts.

Since I started to use infoaddict I've noticed that at least two or three times in every game an AI player will have massive GPT for a brief time, and then return to normal. I'm not sure if its the same thing as you're experiencing, but I've never been able to figure it out.

Top Bottom