Chief Justice posistion open!

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Plus put your name down below if you wish to be a Chief Justice. I will select one name to be appointed to that posistion.

I nominate Eklektikos for Chief Justice, and chiefpaco to replace him as Public Defender should he accept the position.

I thank you for your nomination, Bill. However unless the current PI is somehow voided I will have to decline, as I do not wish to abandon my post in the midst of those procedings. I nominate Bill_in_PDX instead, and Chiefpaco if Bill declines.

I thank all for the confidence in me to perform in the Judiciary. However, I feel I can not serve so I must respectfully decline.

I believe game 1 is over. I want an opportunity for every one to come to game 2 with a clean slate. I move we drop everything from game one, learn our lessons, and move on.

Welcome to game 2, I am chiefpaco. I hope I can serve somewhere in our new nation and serve well.

Ok, so what does the Cheif Justice do (I've forgot)? I sure that it is in some thread somewhere but with all of the "junk threads" around here it is hard (for me anyway) to find things like this.

Also in have we agreed that all positions are to be re-voted when the new game starts?

EDIT - I think I have an idea now: is it like an advisor for the pres'. If so I would like to apply.

*pulls out copy of constitution*

The Chief Justice fills in the roles of Public defender of judge advocate as needed, is responsible for posting the current census at the beginning of each turn, is responsible for updating and maintain the Judicial Log, and is responsible for monitoring investigation threads to keep them on topic.

Hi chiefpaco, I am Cyc. Glad to see you slipped the clutches of the "home guards".

Cyc! Feel like donning a powdered wig?!? :D

If I wasn't under investigation I'd apply. :D

I will console myself with the fact that the elections aren't too far away...

Well, you do have unrivalled knowledge of the PI system.... :lol:

Thank you but no thank you Eklektikos. It should be either you or Bill in the top slot, which doesn't seem possible at the moment. Mine is not a legal disposition :), and I fear I would not do well here. How about Danke? or Justus II? or Padma?

Sorry, Octavian X. I should have included you too, but your name was already posted above. I didn't think it was necessary. You did Govern those three cities pretty well, and you did take that hit on the chin extremely well when CT misplaced your city. I will second your nomination (application).

Ok then, I will appoint Octavian X for Chief Justice.
Council Vote to follow.

Hehe. I don't think she was required to ask for nominations.:p

Top Bottom