• Monkey Picked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bananaopolis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krill

Deity
Having asked for names several times...here's the poll. If enough people complain about the choices, then I'll happily start a new poll, but please guys, give me names to put in polls instead of making me stretch my meagre imagination.

City 5 is the city planted for the horses, wheat and 2 flood plains, BTW, the yellow dot (unless some weird stuff happens in the next 2 turns and we don't need horses immediatel and get maths, in which case red actually makes alot of sense).

Spoiler :

Can we get a good screenshot of the city location to look at while we ponder our votes? :please:

Thanks!

P.S. I do really like Orchid Oolong though... :hmm:

I kinda like the sound of Oolong Orchid also....

Well, in this case, I asked specifically in this thread for names fo the cities. There is also a world map with city locations marked on it in the CDP thread, although that thread is reserved sole for checking out the MM plan (it is less likely we miss posts with mistakes in them if all posts are about mistakes or optimizations) so either of the domestics threads here or here are suitable places to discuss city names.

Sure, if this delay goes on much longer, and it looks like OO wil win by a large margin, I'll do a poll by paw, and we can tally the votes when Memphus comes to plant the city.

Actually, we can start doing the poll by paw now, so idealy if everyone would post which one they prefer we can go with the one with the most votes...

()

You should also note that Post #5 of the General Team Info Thread contains a list of proposed city names that fit with our agreed upon "tea theme"

I'll be happy to add names to this list... but I'm not super active in Domestic Discussion, so anyone should feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to add to the list.

Well, in this case, I asked specifically in this thread for names fo the cities. There is also a world map with city locations marked on it in the CDP thread, although that thread is reserved sole for checking out the MM plan (it is less likely we miss posts with mistakes in them if all posts are about mistakes or optimizations) so either of the domestics threads here or here are suitable places to discuss city names.

In the future, it might be better to ask in a separate thread/the general thread/the office of designation. Now, it was kinda lost in between strategy posts. I must admit that I don't remember you asking for a city name.

Top Bottom