city of thousand slums issue

omegaflames

Warlord
So at first I thought the building wasn't working at all but then figured out that it did increase the plot radius but simply didn't automatically open those tiles up so the city could use them (you must click on the tile to assign it access to the city just like if 2 cities were sharing a tile and you wanted to change which one got access). However that leads to the issue of the top 3 tiles are not clickable from the city screen because the screen isn't isn't big enough so you can't open them up. Does anyone know a workaround/fix for this? I'm going to attempt to figure out a way to give the AI control of my civ to see if it will do it.

I think you can click and drag in the city screen to reach the tiles you can't see otherwise.

No you can't drag the screen, there might be a setting somewhere that allows me to have it change the level of zoom as giving the AI control afaik didn't work.

omegaflames: I only have this issue when my "thousandslums city" is surrounded by other cities of mine... thus the tiles are shared with other cities.

further, I can always click on the top three tiles of the city. I suppose it depends on screen definition (maybe ??)

Ah, maybe if you left click and right click at the same time on the city screen to drag it?

I'll be danged but holding down both mouse buttons does let you drag the screen around which solved my problem, tyvm yall.

Top Bottom