City State Aggressiveness

Kim Dong Un

The One & Unly
Supporter
I love everything about this project, but I'm wondering if the CS aggressiveness could be tweaked a bit. Or maybe even a new feature where you could gift a newly acquired enemy city to an allied CS in range (though that idea is a longshot to implement I realize).

I have so many instances where I'm at war and I leave an enemy city on the brink of destruction because I don't want to puppet any more cities and I don't want to raze, but I still want to punish the enemy. The majority of the time one of my nearby (sometimes even adjacent) allied CS just sit there and refuse to take the city, even with available melee units and a wide open path. I understand that CS have different personality traits, but I've watched this happen time and time again even with hostile militaristic CS.

I love everything about this project, but I'm wondering if the CS aggressiveness could be tweaked a bit. Or maybe even a new feature where you could gift a newly acquired enemy city to an allied CS in range (though that idea is a longshot to implement I realize).

I have so many instances where I'm at war and I leave an enemy city on the brink of destruction because I don't want to puppet any more cities and I don't want to raze, but I still want to punish the enemy. The majority of the time one of my nearby (sometimes even adjacent) allied CS just sit there and refuse to take the city, even with available melee units and a wide open path. I understand that CS have different personality traits, but I've watched this happen time and time again even with hostile militaristic CS.

I don't know what the appropriate level of involvement (or range) should be, but do enjoy far-ranging, aggressive CS.

I was once able to get a CS to take the last German city after watching them keep it red hp for 30 something turns. I've also had CS aggressively take up to 2 cities. Not sure why CS behave this way sometimes.

Top Bottom