Civ 5 Menu (Nom Nom Nom)

fromeast2west

Warlord
What's your Civ 5 Day One Marathon Game Play Session fuel of choice?

I hit up Costco for a big pizza, a bunch of baked Goldfish for snacking, and enough soda to float a boat.

I'm thinking of adding some Twizzlers/Red Vines, cereal, peanut M&Ms, and I may even through in some fruit or carrots to keep it healthy, and there's always delivery if I get a craving.

I hit up Costco for a big pizza, a bunch of baked Goldfish for snacking, and enough soda to float a boat.

I'm thinking of adding some Twizzlers/Red Vines, cereal, peanut M&Ms, and I may even through in some fruit or carrots to keep it healthy, and there's always delivery if I get a craving.

Just beer.

What??? You stop playing long enough to eat???

Begone, heathen!!

Whatever slop the dining hall is serving...just like any other day unfortunately. :sad:

I'm only drinking brackish water and eating the bone marrow of antelopes butchered with knapped flint hand-axes to honor the sacrifices made by my first settler.

Only healthy stuff:

Coffee & Cigarettes :p

The blood of my enemies.

I will run on mountain dew for the entire week!!!

I bet my wife makes me come to the dinner table. :(

I am going to stick with the "remember the amazing anniversary present I got you sweetie? ... I need food now and can't move from this chair ... halp!" tactic. :)

Probably a burrito from the Mexican place 3 feet from my apartment that make the best burritos I have ever had!

Edit: and beer ... lots and lots of beer.

You forgot a bottle of rolaids

I'm only drinking brackish water and eating the bone marrow of antelopes butchered with knapped flint hand-axes to honor the sacrifices made by my first settler.

:stupid:

Me too. I thought I was the only one.

I thought we were going to start getting excited over the menu screens of civ, screw food :p. If it can be microwaved in less than 5 minutes, and it's currrently in my freezer, it will be my "menu" for the day :). So it looks like...Hot Pockets! And Diet Dr. Pepper

May God have mercy on you

Cheap goodfellas frozen pizza will suffice for me.

What??? You stop playing long enough to eat???

Begone, heathen!!

Agreed. Ramadan just ended you capitalist infidels!

In any case, since this "game" amounts to sitting for a number of hours reducing calorie intake so as not to become an even more disgusting pimply-faced, hot-pocket-eating, bedpan-utilizing, bengay-packing introvert that shuns the daylight is crucial.

If you must drink beer: Light Beer. It's light for a reason. Flavor doesn't matter when you're not planning on getting up to complain anyway.

If you must drink soda: Diet Cola. Aspartame may whittle your lifespan away instead of giving you calories, but what popular electronic activity also does that but prevents you from burning them adequately?

If you must consume solid food: Konjac, Full Bars, and Fresh Fruits & Steamed Veggies. Anything with a high nutrient to calorie ratio is a good idea. Anything that is bulky with fewer calories to offset you stuffing your face is a good idea. Zero calorie products like Konjac or Shirakiku noodles means you can satisfy your oral fixation without getting a gluteal fixation to your chair.

If you want to smoke or chew gum: Do so, by all means. Anything to keep garbage from entering your body. Both of these activities are shown to reduce your appetite.

On the subject of caffeine: Like you really need help staying awake to play Civ... DECAF if you really like the taste of stained teeth.

On the subject of 'physical recreation': Anything to help you burn calories. Also, it appears that ***** only has 0.7 kCal! I'd count that as low calorie!

As for myself, I have two cases of extra high-calorie, high-caffeine Code Red M.Dew and since the release date is on a Tuesday, Taco Loco has Taco Tuesday so I'm going to get 3 dozen of those on the cheap, with extra jalapenos. For good measure, I'm stocking the mini-freezer next to my hardware with 4 quarts of Rite Aid ice cream. I'm locking the door to my annex so those pesky postal people can leave my packages at the door, but for emergency's I have a pizza place, a Thai restaurant, and an American restaurant phone number posted on the wall for delivery service. Oh, and my LifeAlert keychain will call the hospital automatically if my heart stops, so that way I can keep playing even if it does.:crazyeye:

Enjoy 9/21 crazy comrades of mine!

Top Bottom