1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ciV AI discussion

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Abremms, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Abremms

Abremms Prince

so the latest IGN preview had some very interesting information about ciV's AI system:

Spoiler :

having four different AI sub-systems per each AI player seems a brilliant solution to me. it has potential for many varying levels of difficulty, and more unpredictability than previous civ games.

i wonder if you will be able to adjust the difficulty on each AI individually, even if just through a mod. it could be very interesting to have an AI with a brilliant strategic AI that is great at building a solid stable empire that is an economic and technological powerhouse, but the tactical AI is dumb as a box of rocks . i think people interested in peaceful games would be interested in that.

you could also make one with an incompetent operational AI that always picks the wrong battles to fight, and rarely gives the tactical AI the forces it needs, but the tactical AI is a genius and manages to pull victory from the jaws of defeat.

i dunno, could be an interesting element to modding.

2. EMT

EMT Hated by the Spaniards(?)

3. Gamemaster77

Gamemaster77 PC > Mac

I hope there i a random button so Bismark might be the peace-maker of the world.