Civ gold Mod needed 200 x 120 all grass/plains

goodyhut

Warlord
Note: This post has been edited for corrections and additional info.
This is a map I generated with SmartMap It is One giant Archpelago mostly connected together. Also it has no peaks and many hills, many rivers and flood plains too. Has 15 Civs all from Civ Gold Mod plus Isabella, Catherine, and Elizabeth. I would recommend a lot of memory to run this size map. I have 1.5 gigs ram and I am occaisionaly getting memory errors when loading this map. The other thing that happens is that when i run the military advisor it has memory problems and the graphics go ugly and i have to reload from the save. Just bear that in mind if you don't have a lot of memory.

This is my first map I have posted so any feedback would be appreciated, good or bad. Thanks - goodyhut :king:

Attachments

• 200 by 120.zip
    103.4 KB · Views: 137
goodyhut said:
This is a map I generated with SmartMap It is One giant Archpelago mostly connected together. Has 18 Civs all from Civ Gold Mod. This is my first map I have posted so any feedback would be appreciated, good or bad. Thanks - goodyhut :king:

(map temp unavailable til I figure out how to upload it (WorldbuilderSave isn't a valid upload extension))
upload it as zip file.

First Screen Shot is of the MiniMap View of the whole map. The 2nd picture is of the fantastic start as Nguni, which is the civ I picked.

Attachments

• 200x120.jpg
    200x120.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Nguni Start.jpg
    Nguni Start.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 259
Top Bottom