Civ Has NEVER been better!

Hello everyone!

I'm back after a short bout with homework and life...it seems that I am a die hard civer that refuses to go without a fight!

One thing that's new is that I've been able to get back to some of my mods and revamp some of them...

Another thing is that I expect to start posting here again!

;)

I'd like to also thank everyone who has taken the time to email me to make comments about my work...it has been very inspiring.

Also, it looks like everyone is really enjoying this part of the forum as usual and I am really glad to see that! :)

There will be some new stuff coming from soon too I hope! It's great to be back!

John

Good to see you are back, John. :)

Have I told you Morten managed to bribe me into giving him that Civ1 settler wagon? :crazyeyes

hey john! welcome back! any news on any specific new projects? hint hint :)

Well...

It's nice to be called a veteran and I've really changed a lot of my modpack style over the last few months. I hope to live up to that title and share a lot of what I have done for Civ II soon.

As far as the 'settler wagon', TF...that's pretty cool...I see SunTzu got a special icon too!

Also, Civ II is my fave and nothing can stop me from civing...

SunTzu, I have not forgotten about your Vietnam scenario...let's just say it's on the drawing board and I am considering some pics for "new" units that I am considering to use for it...

I still have a Civil War scenario lying around my hard drive as well that I fired up the other day and it felt rather inspiring too...hehe

:goodjob:

Thanks for the awesome welcome back!

John

Nice to see you here again John :) And the screens to your Antarctica Mod look great :goodjob:

Top Bottom